This episode of Steve Green’s Right Angle Lightning Round ambushes Bill Whittle and Scott Ott with breaking news, including…
- Venice Beach California, now dubbed Venice-zuela by locals, swarms with some 2,000 homeless (rivaled only by Skid Row). RV fires and other symptoms of a failed state sully the once beautiful seaside community.
- The Rolling Stones retire their classic ‘Brown Sugar’ from their concert playlist, after pressure from ‘woke’ critics who don’t even know what the lyrics mean.
- China tests a fractional orbital bombardment system that uses a hypersonic glide vehicle. Should we worry?
- Sen. Bill Cassidy backs cognitive tests for older lawmakers, presidents and Supreme Court justices. Why should these tests be limited to “older” politicians.
- ESPN’s sideline reporter Allison Williams quits rather than comply with COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Williams is pregnant at what’s considered “advanced maternal age”, and followed her doctor’s advice regarding vaccination.
- Members fund this enterprise. You can tap the deep archive of conservative ideas — including Member-exclusive content — when you click the big green button above.
Video below hosted at Rumble.