Three men. Five headlines. No warning: It’s Steve Green’s Right Angle Lightning Round!
- Half of U.S. infants are on federal W.I.C. support. Are these third-world numbers?
- Drag queen crowned prom king at Indiana high school. Should s/he sue for being misgendered?
- “Twitter does not believe in free speech.” Project Veritas catches Twitter insider saying the platform censors the Right more than the Left, and everybody who works there is “commie as F***.” Bill Whittle says there’s an even greater threat that the overt throttling of conservative views.
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against the Omicron variant fades after just weeks. Wanna get another shot or three?
- Washington Post editorial headlined “Russia is Losing: That Might Make Putin More Dangerous”, concludes that a negotiated cease-fire is a bad idea. They want Russia thrashed. Is it good geostrategery to play regime-change chicken with a nuclear power.
Right Angle is a production of the Members at https://BillWhittle.com