Topics on this episode of Steve Green’s Right Angle Lightning Round include…
- NYC cracks down on crime by outlawing whipped cream purchases by minors.
- Nearly a quarter of UK adults won’t turn on the heat this winter due to the rapid rise in fuel costs.
- California lawmakers try again to drop the price of bail, ideally to zero, despite track record of recidivism.
- Texas judge overrules ban on 18-20 year-olds carrying handguns because that age cohort was part of the militias in the Founding era.
- University of Washington study shows that mutilating kids through so-called sex reassignment surgery or drug therapies does not lower the suicide attempt rate or fix mental health challenges.
Steve Green, Bill Whittle and Scott Ott have created thousands of panel discussion shows since 2009, thanks to faithful financial support by our Members. If you like what you hear here, you can make a one-time donation with PayPal or credit card using the big blue button above.
If you’re serious about your conservative commitments and want to ensure that many thousands will hear messages they don’t get elsewhere, then tap the big green ‘Become a Member’ button above.