Steve Green’s Right Angle Lightning Round LVIV is not, as you might assume, a show recorded in the largest city in Western Ukraine, but rather a demonstration of why we don’t use Roman numerals for anything but Super Bowls and Lightning Rounds anymore.
Topics included in Lightning Round LIX…
- University of Pennsylvania nominates born-male swimmer Lea Thomas for NCAA Woman of the Year
- Vice President Kamala Harris and California Gov. Gavin Newsom position themselves for the 2024 Democratic nomination should Biden decline to run. But would they run even if he does?
- Portland Antifa to host summer camp for kids…really. Does every Babylon Bee headline eventually come true?
- Gender activists push anthropologists to stop identifying discovered remains as male or female. After all, how could we know how ancient Homo identified?
- The more critics say that Ron DeSantis is just like Trump (but smarter, nicer and not a womanizer), the more his star will rise as a 2024 presidential prospect. They think the comparison hurts DeSantis.
Right Angle is a production of our Members. When you join, you unlock access to backstage content, and communication features of our site that connect you with committed conservatives, and let you become a content creator in your own right. For just $9.95/month, you can meet thousands of likeminded people who will assure you that you are not alone. As always, we offer a full, rapid and cheerful refund if you don’t love your new friends within 30 days. To become a member just click the big green button above. To donate without joining, use the big blue button.